- Display a label next to a data form to easily preview the label as you make data changes to ensure your changes are intentional and within the correct fields.
- Generate simple or complex database queries to quickly and easily view data and/or locate a specific record in a database.
- Simplify the label design process from adding images to building database connections to decrease time spent on design and increase productivity.
- Create and view custom front-end user interfaces for data entry and label printing to protect designs and standardize data entry.
- Allows you to view and compare the details of your label such as its objects and their properties, data sources and their properties, label/page format, and document properties for easy replication of label designs.
- Increase Efficiency
- Increase Productivity
- Language Support
- Unmatched Printer Support
- Enterprise Integration
- Upwards Compatibility
Create labels in a fraction of the time with CODESOFT's intelligent interface, helpful wizards, and fast database connections. You can quickly make changes to existing labels with CODESOFT's variable interaction features.
- For Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, and XP
- Simple installation process
- Support for over 2,200 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Advanced RFID tag support
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- Supports over 100 barcode symbologies allowing easy compliance with industry standards.
- Precise WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) results from the screen to the printed label.
Compare CODESOFT Editions:
CODESOFT Pro is a great starting point to meet your immediate labeling needs. CODESOFT Pro is only available as a single user license and is limited to 3 printers.
CODESOFT Enterprise has unlimited printer support and is available with network (multi-user) licensing. As your business grows, CODESOFT Enterprise is scalable to continue to meet business requirements.