- Each Marksman NEXT controls one ProSeries printhead
- Connection to the host PC running FoxJet's BoxWriter Net software is accomplished via industrial Ethernet standards
- Network together up to 200 Marksman NEXT controllers on multiple production lines to give your production floor full centralized control of printing systems
- Control access to the controller with password protection
- Generate reports for shift work or production runs, including user logs, print jobs and scanner reads.
- Easily add peripherals such as scanning devices or alarm beacons directly to the to the controller
FoxJet BoxWriter Net Software is included with the system. BoxWriter Net is a Windows®-based Graphical User Interface (GUI). BoxWriter Net Software creates industry compliant barcodes, graphics or alphanumeric text. It is a “WYSIWYG” message editor software that allows you manage messages off-line. Data can be introduced to the system through a network connection, routing new information to the controller in real-time.