We've made the E-Class Mark III easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III's larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed. The E-Class Mark III has many outstanding features that provide a variety of benefits.
- Easy Loading - The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Rugged Construction - Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Wrap around media window - Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills - The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered Ribbon Costs - Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Large Media Roll - Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- Internal Fan Fold Stack - Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl on the Professional + model.
- Easy Serviceability - No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
- Large Graphical Display - Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Optional Wireless - 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them (Professional models only).
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional+
- 4.25" (108 mm) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 4.16"(106 mm) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm) maximum print width
- 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- Basic: Serial RS232, USB 2.0
- Advanced: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)
- Affordable to Own - The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
- Easy to Use - The E-Class Mark III makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options. Users will appreciate the easy-to-use LCD screen and quick loading media/ribbon.
- Economical to Operate - The E-Class Mark III reduces daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.