Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you'll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera's LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362 is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast labels are applied at 5.3" (135mm) per second up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life
Set-up and operation is fast and easy:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
Container Width: 1" to 9.4"(25.4mm to 238mm)
Container Diameter: 0.6" to 6.7" (15mm to 170mm)
Container Shape: Cylindrical and many tapered
Supply roll diameter: Up to 8" (203mm)
Media liner width: 1" to 8.375" (25.4mm to 213mm)
Supply roll core: 2" to 3" I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
Electrical rating: 12VDC, 5.0A
Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A
Weight: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
Dimensions: 13.4"W x 8.9"H x 12.9"D (340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)
Models and Pricing
||AP360 Label Applicator (Front-only labeling), 100/115 VAC (North America/Japan plug)
||AP360 Label Applicator (Front-only labeling), 230 VAC (Euro-style plug)
||Extended Warranty, AP360 Label Applicator (one year additional)
||Extended Warranty, AP360 Label Applicator (two years additional)