The logical upgrade from contact coding to simple automated case and product coding. The I.V./700 printer offers consistent, quality printing of single-line codes at a very economical price.
- Prints alphanumerics on porous or non-porous surfaces at line speeds from five to 250 fpm.
- Three font choices: 5-dot (3/8"), 7-dot (1/2") and 7-dot bold. Print multiple fonts on the same line.
- Easy-to-use controller offers convenient features including sealed-membrane QWERTY keypad with separate number keys, "low ink" alarm, message storage capability of ninety-nine 50-character messages, and many LEDs, tool bars and auto codes.
- Dual-axis 180° rotation and flexible mounting of printhead permits printing on the side and top of cartons as well as on inclined conveyors.
- Environmentally friendly, SARA-compliant, water-based ink formula for porous surfaces. Solvent-based formula for non-porous surfaces. Supplied in pressurized 13.5 oz. canisters. Six high-visibility colors and conditioner. Optional 5-gallon bulk ink supply.
Call for additional information & Pricing