Key Standard Features Include:
- One-piece, die-cast aluminum housing
- Environmentally sealed printhead for harsh environments
- Robust metal housing over entire printhead
Built-in LED display and membrane switch for:
- Channel purge (one or all channels)
- Electronic pulse width (dot size) adjustment
- Pressure gauge
- Automatic first dot correction
- Overdrive protection
- Photocell mounting bracket holes
- Backwards compatibility with existing Ij3000 and Series 1 printheads.
The IV-9 Dot Printhead is driven by Diagraph's Ij3000 Ink Jet Printing System.